A Place For Any Thing Photography.

So Please Join in and Share Your Side.

Ice flow from the roof

Posted by Corey Brown Sunday, January 25, 2009


As a kid I remember always having a fascination with icicles. Even after "growing up" I still have certain fascinations with winter and the beauty that comes with it
.

Ice Flowing Roof
Here in central Iowa (Tama / Toledo) We have some very cool winters. Giving the ability to find things like this ice flow outside your back door. This shot was taken


rite before sunset and the sky was just breath taking, so I had to incorporate that into the photograph. To do this I used the on camera flash to fill on the ice set the shutter speed at 250th and this allowed me to run an aperture of in between F10-F13 all at ISO 100.
Enjoy and God Bless,

Corey Brown (Glory 2 Jesus 4 Photography)

0 comments