A Place For Any Thing Photography.

So Please Join in and Share Your Side.

The Field House

Posted by Corey Brown Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy fourth of July. I took this photo some time back but it is one that is really enjoyed be many so I thought I would share it here as well.
just click on photo's to enlarge
The Field House
Most people enjoy old barns and I was out shooting some landscape when I came across what I thought


was an old barn until I got closer. That is when I realized that it was an old house right in the middle of the field. Being in the middle of the field was just a little odd, Considering that I am used to seeing livable houses being destroyed just for the extra field space. So to leave a house that is not even able to be rebuilt in the middle of a field that has to be planted around.


The Field House 2


The Field House 2

Thanks for looking and comments are always welcomed.

Corey Brown (Glory 2 Jesus 4 Photography)

0 comments