A Place For Any Thing Photography.

So Please Join in and Share Your Side.

Walking The Sun Dog's!

Posted by Corey Brown Saturday, December 27, 2008

Some times even in central Iowa you can come across some pretty cool things to photography even if it is over a corn field.

The other day was one of those really cold windy Iowa days, so instead of staying inside I thought I should get out of the house and try and take some photos. I had been out of town for the past week with the family so any time alone was welcomed.


As I was headed south through Tama I could see what looked like a rainbow to the west of the sun.
I thought that is neat as I got to more of a clearing I could see what is known as Sun Dogs. These are actually small and can get large enough to make a circle around the sun.


It is a very cool effect none the less and on a bitterly cold very windy day made it very worth while to go out taking photos.

If you would like to see the rest that I took with the ability to enlarge them just follow this LINK Sun Dog's
Thanks for looking and feel free to comment,
God Bless,
Corey Brown (Glory 2 Jesus 4 Photography)

0 comments