A Place For Any Thing Photography.

So Please Join in and Share Your Side.

When schedules Change?

Posted by Corey Brown Saturday, December 27, 2008

And it Rains IN DECEMBER. A good friend of mine Ken Norton of Zone-10 (Pictured here)

and I were supposed to go and try and photograph some eagles today however due to the Ice this morning and Ken having a 20+ mile drive just to come up. It was decided that standing in this weather trying to get a few photos of some eagles just was not worth the risk.

Instead Ken had the idea to take some photos of the ice on the windows. I will try, I have some on my screens that is kind of neat, I am game.
Well to say the least mine did not tern out that good and to top it off Ken's turned out better. To boot he wrote a poem you can check it out here at Inside, Looking Out


So I just got another photo from a series I am working on that I shot last week in south east Iowa near Ft. Madison.

I did not want to look completely out done.
Thanks for viewing and feel free to leave your feed back and comments.
God Bless.
Corey Brown (Glory 2 Jesus 4 Photography)

0 comments