A Place For Any Thing Photography.

So Please Join in and Share Your Side.

The Monkey Grab

Posted by Corey Brown Monday, February 9, 2009

While at the Blank Park Zoo in Des Moines we did get to see one breed of our grabby little friends.

Monkey lock

I am not familiar with this particular breed, he like most little monkeys are very curious and wants to

automatically start checking every thing out. It did not take this little guy very long to come over and check us out.

The Monkey Grab

As soon as he did he was right to the point of letting us know that he was checking us out not the other way around.

The Monkey Grab


The Monkey Grab

It did not take him very long at all to figure out that he wanted to check out my camera as well. As I can not blame him if I am near a camera I tend to try and pick it up as well. Camera stores love that habit, The person sitting next to you at a graduation noticing you eyeballing their camera is more then just uncomfortable.
Anyways that is a whole other story.
While taking photos this little guy starts trying to grab my camera, It is a really cool camera so like I said I can not blame the little guy.

The Monkey Grab

Well once he figures out I am not going to let him have my Camera you guessed it he just took off.

The Monkey Grab

And here I thought he came over to check us out, nope I see his ploy now it was just a play for the camera. With agile moves, cute as could be he did make a good run at it. However he will have to try some one else. Plus there is no way my camera could have fit back through that fence.
Enjoy and God Bless.
Corey Brown (Glory 2 Jesus 4 Photography)

0 comments