A Place For Any Thing Photography.

So Please Join in and Share Your Side.

Stoned Frogs POTD

Posted by Corey Brown Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ok I know I can be a little strange at times and this picture may not help my plead for sanity.

Lost Corn Crib

I have always had a fascination of playing in the water and still do. So when I see something neat in the water I am automatically drawn to it. I took this photo because of how the


light was deflecting and falling on the rocks. And as you look close see how many shapes you can find. You know like we all use to do laying on our backs looking at the clouds. If you have never laid on you back looking at the clouds trying to find shapes, faces and so on then you really need to because you are probably to wound up or just uptight. There is a reason that the title of this photo has Frogs in it see how many you can find.
Enjoy and God Bless

Corey Brown (Glory 2 Jesus 4 Photography)

0 comments