A Place For Any Thing Photography.

So Please Join in and Share Your Side.

Solitude Enduring the Winds of Change. POTD

Posted by Corey Brown Friday, February 6, 2009

Wind mills were a staple of our growing farms back when farming was about the only industry in Iowa. Being used for many things from pumping water to powering tools. Today we are starting to see Huge colossal wind mills popping up and now their main purpose is to use the wind to generate electricity.

Solitude Enduring the Winds of Change color

That is enough about wind mills on to the photo today is a picture of an old wind mill that is still standing in Tama Co Just East of Toledo Iowa. I took this photo just after sunset making a nice silhouette. Now I have a problem

I think the photo needs to be Color to really work. However I showed it to my Wife as a B&W and she informed me that is what works for this photo.


Solitude Enduring the Winds of Change B&W

So for today and to appease I will post both the color and the B&W. If you would like to comment on which one you like better please do (I know you will say the Color version).
Enjoy and God Bless

Corey Brown (Glory 2 Jesus 4 Photography)

0 comments